Easy Kids Halloween Crafts: Masks
Preschool kids Halloween crafts - masks to wear or make them hand held if they don't like things around their heads.
Easy Paper Cut-Out Mask
This is a very simple idea - cutting out and colouring in to make a Halloween mask in minutes.
- Black or colored construction paper
- Coloring pencils, paint, glitter etc.
- Straw or slim stick
- Cut out different shapes for eye openings
- Color mask and decorate it if you want to.
- Using the tape, attach the straw to one side
Make up lots of different ones. This can be a great activity for a kids party.
Paper Plate Masks
- If using a mask template print the face out
- Color it in
- Cut it out around the edges and glue it onto the plate
- Cut out 2 eyes
- Hole punch either side of the make
- Thread elastic through the holes and adjust the length to fit onto your little Poppit's head
- You could add cut outs to resemble sharp teeth, blotches of red paint to represent blood etc.
If you are just using the plate on its own without a template cut out, use chenille stems to outline eyes, googly eyes to make wobbly zits/pimples!
Add glitter, paint...all sorts of craft supplies to make the scariest mask around.