Halloween Craft Ideas
Easy Halloween craft ideas for making costumes, decorations and other spooky things - along with Christmas and Easter, Halloween is one of those times of the year when you can really unleash your creativity!
Recycled Halloween Craft Ideas
The Autumn leaves are falling...perhaps you need to tidy your yard or garden? While it's Halloween, why not put those leaves to work as handmade pumpkins!
- Light colored plastic bags
- Autumn leaves or shredded paper
- Black paint and brush or thick black texta
- Take the plastic bag and fill it with the leaves or the shredded paper
- Draw a scary face on the bag, 2 eyes, a nose and a scary mouth!
- Tie a knot in the top of the bag
- Pop outside on the front porch or in the garden. make lots of little ones and line the path to your front door. Welcome the trick or treaters
How easy was that? You've tidied up your leaves and re-purposed the plastic bags into recycled Halloween decorations!
After Halloween empty your leaves into a compost pile, put back on the ground to rot down and enrich your garden or take to your local tip and put it in their garden waste. Don't throw the plastic bags away either, re-use them for something else!