Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: Mini-Scrapbook
Toilet Paper Roll Scrapbook
This is a wonderful toilet paper tube craft - make a mini-scrapbook with removable tags to pull out of the squashed, embellished rolls. It's a great way to recycle odds and ends in your craft box, and use up small scraps of card and paper.
Craft Supplies Needed:
- 6 Toilet roll tubes
- Ribbon, string, cord etc
- Hole punch
- Scraps of card
- Craft paper scraps
- Scissors/craft knife
Making the Toilet Roll Tube Scrapbook
- Take the toilet roll tubes and flatten them down, punching a hole in one end.
- Seal the end that is hole punched and decorate the tube.
- Cut out 6 tags to fit inside your tube and punch a hole in the angled end.
- Decorate the tag as you would a scrapbook page, with your photo and thread a ribbon through the end.
- Do all of this with each tube and each tag.
Once everything is decorated, tread a ribbon through all the tubes and tie together like a book, the tags then slot into the open end of the toilet roll inner.
I'm sure you'll agree this looks really cute and would make a lovely gift.
More paper crafts for kids
Can Do Kids Crafts - Homepage